I've been working with several elementary schools this year, and at many of the schools we've covered Animoto as one of our professional development sessions. These are just a few of the really impressive Animoto videos created by teachers at some of the schools I work with.
- Observing Ocean Life by Ms. Johnson - what a great way to showcase student work.
- Fifth Grade Field Trip by Mr. Plane - field trip video embedded in his blog is a unique way for students to reflect on the trip they just took or to prep the next group of students (check out the student comments on the blog).
- Super Snowpeople by Ms. Larson - what better way to excite a kindergarten class studying snowmen than to show a quick video.
- Winter Party 2009 by Ms. Edwards - this video is a great way to share and preserve the experience with parents and community.
- 2009-2010 Speas Artwork by Ms. Laney- another great way to showcase student artwork for all to see.
- Eshlemania at Sciworks by Ms. Eshleman - What student wouldn't be excited about going to Sciworks after seeing this video clip?